samandjack.net

Story Notes: Takes place one night while Jack is working late.

No spoilers in here for anything.

For Sam and Jack Relationship Archives all others please ask.

No character in this story belongs to me, so don't sue please.

If you feel like you would like to e-mail us with anything other than mean e-mail or flames, please send your NICE e-mail to traycs4@olynet.com, thanks.


Colonel Jack O'Neill sat at his desk doing some very overdue paper work. While running through some old mission reports, he saw one for planet P8J734. O'Neill laughed as he read it. He sat back and thought to that day.



*********



"Jack, I don't think that there is anything here." Daniel said only to scream out as he fell fifteen feet to the ground.

Teal'c, O'Neill, and Carter went running to the cliff. "I believe you are mistaken Daniel Jackson, there was something here after all, the ground." The Jaafa looked totally serious and both the major and colonel were trying not to laugh.

"You ok down there, Danny Boy?"



*******



Another report for two weeks later was under it.



********



"Umm... Sir? Have you seen my clothes? I can't find them anywhere!" Carter said from behind a tree near the gate.

Jack searched all over the bushes, but found nothing. "Sorry Major, they aren't here. It's amazing though, that's the first time I've seen someone's clothes disappear from gate travel." He said, very amused.

"Colonel, you didn't see anything, did you?" She asked worriedly.

"No Carter, not a thing."

"Swear Sir?"

A smile spread across his face as he handed his coat to her and turned around. "I swear," he stated, crossing his fingers in front of him.



************



Sam fell on Jack as they came out of the gate at a top-notch speed. She lay there for a while trying to catch her breath. *Hmm. That's odd. I always remembered his sidearm being on the right side, not the left.*

"Carter, could you get off of me please?" The colonel inquired. She blushed bright red and winced when she moved to get off of him.

"Your sidearm is killing my hip, sir. Next time could you please where it on your left hand side, sir?" She got up.

"I thought I was."



*************



Major Carter knocked that the colonel's door. "Come in if you're not the enemy." He called.

She opened it and walked in. "What are you doing her so late sir?"

Colonel O'Neill sat up in his chair, "Just going through some old paper work, Carter. What about you?"

Sam shrugged and leaned against the door, "Doing research. I thought you might like to grab something to eat with me."

Jack looked at his desk and all the paperwork, then back at her.

"Why not?" O'Neill stood up and put on his coat. "By-the-way major, I'm not bringing my sidearm with me." Carter giggled.

"What a pity."



The end