samandjack.net

Story Notes: SPOILERS: All of season 4 onwards

ARCHIVE: Sam and Jack and Heliopolis.

FEEDBACK: what if I give you puppy eyes, would you send some? Please?


"Carter? Oh Cartttttteeeerrrr?"

"Aw Shit!"

I smile amused as my Major swears as she wacks her head on the mechine she was working underneath. Rubbing her forehead, she manuvers herself out from under the contraption, that has pretty lights blinking from it, and looks at me with a smile I have come to know and love. Yes love. I Colonel Jack O'Neill, but you can call me Jack, is in love with his 21C Major Samantha Elizabeth Carter. Ain't life grand?

"Whats up, Sir?" She asks, looking ever so cute as she turns the power of the gadget, which now is starting to look like an upside down bus, and takes a sip of gGod knows how old coffee. I scrunch my nose up for her. Gross, that a science experiment on it's own.

"Nothing much, was crusing the base, wondering what you where doing. Kinda bored, but i've already have 2 death threats for Hammond and Janet chased me with a needle. So I thought annoying you would be a safer option...opps I meant learning from you would be a much more appropriate usage of my time." I finish my well rehearsed speech that I thought up 3 mintues ago and smile. Ain't I clever?

Nothing can fool my Major as she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Oh she can try and look at me annoyed but I can see the traces of a smile tugging at those red lips of hers. Memories of fruit loops and a certain kiss springs to mind and my grin turns wider.

"So much for a man of few words.....opps I mean your intelligence astounds me, Sir." Sam replies back just as cocky. I grin at her and throw myself into one of her chairs, one advantage to visting Sam is that unlike Daniels chairs, hers have wheels and go round and round.

"So?" I say blankly looking at her curiously, she looks so cute when shes been working, black something or rather smudged all over her face, her hair tossed as if she just..... well i'd rather not know unless it concerns me.

"So?" She replies just as blankly and now I see that grin truimph and take over her face and her eyes light up. I've noticed lately that they tend to go green sometimes, yet others their bright blue......maybe it's the lighting in this place.

"Ok, so whatcha doin'?" I ask starting to spin in the chair. I love this chair, it's so bouncy and it swivels just the right way. I wonder odly if I spun around heaps while going down in an elevator if my stomach would go queasy......mmmmm. Op, better listen she'll quizz me on what she just said later. Oh the thing in the corner is lighting up.....pretty.

"So then I dumped on the Generals desk and made mad passionat love to Thor-"

My head snaps to look at her so quickly that the chair tilts and I fall out of it. I cry out as I hit the floor and gaze up at her serious expression trying to gaugue whether she is telling the truth. Thor was acting rather happy the last time I saw him, just what did go on up there in that ship.....she wouldn't would she? I don't see how, he dosn't look like he has the right....atonomy to....you know.....that's just gross.

"Something the matter, Sir?" Sam asks and I spot it. A small twitch in her left eye that she gets when ever she is lying to me. It does that alot since that whole arm bands thing. Little did I know my strength wasn't the only thing that would grow around Carter, I swear it was my gun.....

"That's sick Carter, that's not even funny, that's about as funny as Danny making out with Annise, it's just unethical."

She frowns at me disaproving and I know i've said something wrong. " The way I heard it was, Annise was making the moves on you." She says pointedly and I make a mental note to hurt Daniel, serverly. I didn't want Sam to know that, *I* don't even want to remember. Yuck ,she was so, so.....plastic it was like kissing a balloon.

"Yeah, well I'm a disireable man, who can resist my charms?" I hear something that sounds suspeciously like a snort and I sit back up in my chair. Something about the way she suddenly bustles about making herself busy makes my curiousity peak. "Come on Carter, arn't you just dying to throw caution to the wind and make out?" I test her. I bite my lip, maybe I'm giving away to much, maybe she'll know that I am secretly dying to do so, maybe she get mad, maybe she'll-

"Yeah, about as much as I want to make out with Teal'cs symbiote." She quips and rolls her eyes at me. But I see the twitch in her eye and I feel myself glow from the inside. So she does? Mabye if I had of given that time loop thing another go, given her enough time to react......

"Oh come on, I can't be that bad can I?" I ask, daring her, knowing full well that were on base. But you see, not only did I get a death threat from Hammond to get out, I was told, and I quote; "Ask Major Carter if she'll entertain you." Well George 'ol boy I am, and shes doing a good job too, maybe if I tell her it was an order......

"Well Sir, It all depends on who you ask." Sam replies, she is now fiddling with another mechine. Gee's, how many has she got in this lab? There's million on trinckets, but I've never seen any of them *do* anything.

I pout. "What you don't have a thing for me? You havn't ever wondered what it would be like?" I see her hesitate for a moment and I know she thinking of something very wity to say.

"No." She replies and this time both her eyes twitch. Uh-Ha! Bingo. I tell myself and I causally stroll over to her. She pretends not to notice me and starts pulling apart something she spent all of yesterday putting back together. I know this becasue I was watching the video survalliance for an hour yesterday and she was getting all fustrated with it.

"So, it wouldn't effect you any if I did this?" I say and ever so gently press a kiss near her lips. I hear her gasp as I pull away and I feel satisfied as she opens her mouth ever so slightly.

"Not at all." She manages to gasp out. Is that a tremor in her voice?

"Well that's good, becasue when I do this....." I lean down again and delicatly stroke her lips with mine, before slowly pulling back. "It could be a problem." I finish. I see her gulp and her eyes are closed ever so slightly.

"N....No." She stutters.

"You Sure? I mean I could always do this...." This time I pull her fully towards me and kiss her as passionatly as I can and dip her, hearing the mechine she was fiddling with fall to the ground with a crash. My tounge duels with hers and I trace her lips again with my tounge, before pulling her back up and letting go. Her hand falls from my head and she gasps. "Oh well, it was worth a try anyway. Guess its no use." I say before waving goodbye and heading out the door. A smile spreads over my features so wide that the airmen passing me almost fled down the hallway.

"Sir?" I turn around, mustering my features into a normal one and look at her innocently. The bright pink in her cheeks almost makes me break and the feverish look in her eyes makes me certain that I did the right thing.

"Yes Major?"

"I was wondering..." She starts, glancing around the hallway to make sure no one is around.

"Yesssssss?" I ask taking a step towards her.

A smile spreads over her face and she throws something at me. I catch it just as it reaches me and before I get a chance to see what it is she speaks. "Maybe if you used these, it could heighten the effect. Perhaps we could go over it again....say 1900 hrs topside tonight?"

Jack nodded and grinned. "Will do Ma'am. See you then." I say before stalking towards the elevator and stepping inside. Colonel Mathews from SG-8 nods at me as the door shuts and I nod, giving him the biggest smile I had ever had. A pure smile from a man whos about to get lucky.

"Whats that?" Colonel Mathews asks mentioning to the object in my fist. I smile and open my curled fist and I almost die. A packet of super strong mints.........that witch!



THE END

~NIKKI.H.