samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: butterflitter@hotmail.com

ARCHIVING: Heliopolis and SJ Archive, anywhere else, ask first

DISCLAIMER: I don't own SG-1, Gekko Corp, Double Secret and MGM does. I'm not making any money off this. It's merely recreational. I'm just having fun:)

SUMMARY: how to say thank you

RATING: G or PG, not sure

PREFERRED WATCHING: The Fifth Race

AUTHORS NOTES: It would probably be better if you had seen the Fifth Race but it will make sense without it (hopefully) It's not very long, about twice a drabble

DEDICATION: To the list, thankyou for everything. To Katie, if you never read this then you'll never get to see this:)

FEEDBACK: It makes my day:) Even if you'd like the criticise

Copyright Andrea M; 1999


He saved me. I can't believe it, Jack thought up the formula he saved us! He saved me. It's unfair, why can't I save him? I pray to whatever gods are out there (not counting goa'uld) to help us find a way to save him. I don't know how I'd cope if he didn't recover. It wouldn't be the same without his sharp remarks and wicked humour. But right now there's only one thought in my head. I have to thank him.

As he leaves the gate room I follow him, catching him in the hall I pull him into the locker room. "Jack," I say peering up at him. "I don't know if you can understand me but," Oh hell, I want him to know and if words can't do it, well...

I grab the back of his neck, pulling his head towards mine and kiss his lips bruisingly. After a moment of shock he kisses me back. Whoa boy, can that man kiss. Breaking off from him I pant one final word before I flee like the coward I am, running down the corridor. "Thank you."

Ah love, the universal language.



The End.

--------
Andrea
obsessive compulsive shipper extraordinare
captain of the obsessive compulsive shipper brigade
I take advantage of my freedom, I use it all up - Max Sharam