samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: OXBastetXO@aol.com

Spoilers: Basicly everything from the Movie to season Three.

Sequel/Season Info: Third

Content Warning: Just really weird. Strange idea stuck and I wrote....it's all MOT's fault!!!!

Author note: Apologies to Suess.


SG-1 sat around the campfire on P2X241 as night fell. Daniel sat there going over his notes from the ruins they had visited earlier that day. Jack was making up a pot of coffee. Teal'c had position himself on the edge of the camp on sentry duty.

Sam knelt by the packs pulling out MRE and started to chuckle to herself.

Jack looked up. "Major."

She smiled. "Sam, I am," she said and then frowned. "I am, Sam." She walked over Jack and handed him an MRE. "Would you like MREs and SPAM?"

Jack shook his head. "I do not like them, 'Sam, I am'."

Daniel looked up with a puzzled expression on his face.

Sam leveled a gaze at the Colonel. "Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with the Nox?"

He shook his head again. "I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.'"

"Would you eat them on Chulak? Would you eat them with Bra'tac?"

Jack sighed. "I would not eat them on Chulak. I would not eat them with Bra'tac. I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.'"

She frowned. "Would you eat them on the roof? Would you eat them with Martoof?"

"I would not eat them on the roof. I would not eat them with Martoof. I would not eat them on Chulak. I would not eat them with Bra'tac. I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.'"

She thought for a moment. "Would you eat them by the Stargate? Would you eat them if it's late?"

Jack groaned. "I would not eat them by the Stargate. I would not eat them if it's late. I would not eat them on the roof. I would not eat them with Martoof. I would not eat them on Chulak. I would not eat them with Bra'tac. I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.'"

Teal'c frowned and looked over at Daniel who what watching this exchange in fascination.

Sam pursed her lips. "Would you eat them so I could see? Would you eat them by the DHD?"

The Colonel glared at her. "I would not eat them so you could see. I would not eat them by the DHD. I would not eat them by the Stargate. I would not eat them if it's late. I would not eat them on the roof. I would not eat them with Martoof. I would not eat them on Chulak. I would not eat them with Bra'tac. I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.' For crying out loud, Sam! Let me be!"

"Would you eat them with Ra? Would you eat them in the straw?" She looked at him with a hopeful expression.

"I would not eat them with Ra. I would not eat them in the straw. I would not eat them so you could see. I would not eat them by the DHD. I would not eat them by the Stargate. I would not eat them if it's late. I would not eat them on the roof. I would not eat them with Martoof. I would not eat them on Chulak. I would not eat them with Bra'tac. I would not eat them in a box. I would not eat them with the Nox. I do not like MREs and SPAM. I do not like them 'Sam, I am.'"

Suddenly, Jack gave a frustrated yell and jumped to his feet. "Not with Ra, not in the straw, not so you could see, not by the DHD, not by the Stargate, not if it's late, not on the roof, not with Martoof, not on Chulak, not with Bra'tac, not in a box, not with the Nox! I do not like MREs and SPAM! I DO NOT LIKE THEM 'SAM, I AM!"

He groaned and scrubbed his hands over his face. " Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them, You will see."

Sam looked at him and held out the MRE. "You do not like them. So You say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say."

He grabbed the MRE out of her hands and shoved a forkful into his mouth. He started to chew and then looked at her. "Say! I like MREs and SPAM! I do! I like them Sam, I am! And I would eat them with Ra. I would eat them in the straw. I would eat them so you could see. I would eat them by DHD. I would eat them by the Stargate. I would eat them if it's late. I would eat them on the roof. I would eat them with Martoof. I would eat them on Chulak. I would them with Bra'tac I would eat them in a box. I would eat them with the Nox! I do so like MREs and SPAM. Thank You! Thank you, 'Sam, I am'."

Daniel chuckled and went back to his notebook muttering something about "one glyph, two glyph, red glyph, blue glyph."

Teal'c cocked an eyebrow and made a mental note. 'Human customs are quite bizarre.'




*fin*



End Notes: Thoughts, suggestions, snide commments?