samandjack.net

Story Notes: Season/Sequel: Future Story, sequel to “It’s Time, “Time to Move On, and “Time For Remembering.”

Feedback: Praise will light my life, constructive criticism will light the dark, and flames will light my best friends’ squares.

Authors Notes: There is only one more story in this series. Yes it has officially become a series in my mind. The final story will be told from Aaron’s POV and will be entitled ‘Time To Be Together’

Dedication: To God for allowing us all to be here, and for allowing us to have the TV show Stargate, because without it we wouldn‘t have a reason to have this list. For anyone who is not that religious, I am sorry for putting this in here, but needed to put that on one of my fics eventually.


It’s time for me to leave the SGC. I don’t want to, but I don’t have a choice anymore. I’ve allowed myself to get to close to Jack. Way to close. It’s not only against regulations now, but it’s against both of our morals as well. I’ve been neglecting Aaron ever since that night three months ago when I stayed over on our poker night. I go for days without seeing him sometimes. He’s had the flu for a little over a month now, and I haven’t even bothered to worry about him. Then again he is a doctor, he should be able to keep himself healthy. Last night I had once again left Aaron at home, and I went over to Jack’s house. It was the first day that was actually warm so Jack had decided to have a barbecue. If it wasn’t for Daniel and his timing who knows what would have happened? He stopped our accidental kissing from progressing any further, and it’s a good thing too. I could feel the same passion and desire coming from Jack that was coming from me. I’ve never had that with Aaron. I just wish I didn’t have to leave the SGC, hell I wish I didn’t have to leave SG-1 let alone the whole project, but I have to. I have to because I want Jack so much that I feel physical pain when he’s not in a room with me. Maybe if I get away from him, get away from the temptation, I can be happy with Aaron. One of these days I’m going to kill Daniel. He brought Aaron to our first barbecue last year, but it’s still my fault. I’m still the one who married him, married a man I didn’t love just because I couldn’t have the one I do. The strange thing is I DO love Aaron, just not the same way I love Jack. I love him like I love Teal’c or Daniel. Maybe a little less because they’re family. Hopefully if I leave I can find a way to love Aaron that much. So tomorrow I’ll hand in my resignation to General Hammond. Aaron and I will move someplace out of state, I’ll go and work in a private firm somewhere, and I’ll be bored out of my mind. It won’t be anything like the SGC or going through the ‘gate, but then again nothing can ever compare to that. As of tomorrow I leave my family, my friends, and my work behind. I’ll leave my Jack, my Colonel behind as well. It is time for me to leave the SGC, but I don’t know how I will.

THE END



End Notes: Remember just one more part. Told from Aaron’s POV “Time To Be Together” Coming soon to a computer near you.