samandjack.net

Story Notes: Note: I was bored and I had an idea so I did this. It's one of my firsts so tell me what you think.


You said you love me.

You said you love me, Jack, and now I see you hold her. I try to reason with my self, saying its not a romantic hold but I can see the love in your arms, in your eyes.

You love her.

We almost died that day. Did you say it because I did? Because you thought we're about to die? Did you mean it?

Do you love me?

I guess you don't. It's time for me to go home. I must seem pathetic sitting in my car out side your house.

But I see you laugh together.

I know jack. Now I know. It's all a lie.

Did you tell her you love her?

Will you tell me?

You have some answers to give. It's time to knock on your door.



x^x^x^x^x^x^x

Beccas POV



There was a knock on the, Jack opened it and a woman came in. she was beautiful. Short blond hair, blue eyes. There was something about the way she looked at Jack. It was mixed anger and love, true pure love.

"Sam this is Becca, Becca, Sam"

We shook hands. For some reason I could see... I don't know almost hate in her eyes.

"Nice to meet you" she said. I don't think she meant it though. I said the same.

We sat down and talked, laughed, drank, we had fun. At least I did, I can't say anything for Sam. Even though she changed later that evening. Maybe it was meeting a new person.



**********

Sams POV



I held my drink with no real will to drink it. I know he loves her. His reactions to her are very natural, to both of us. Is there something I'm not seeing here? There has to be. He wouldn't do this to me! Would he?

She's very nice. I can talk to her as if I knew her for years. I like her. The evening goes on and I feel a bit better. I relax a bit. Becca changes the CD.

"Our song" she says.

"shall we dance?" he offers with a mocking look. She roles her eyes and takes his hand. She knows him. I can see it in the way she looks at him whenever he say something 'Jack like' or one of his jokes.

'I love you when the sky is dark
Whenever I hear dogs bark
I think of our life together

No you are not that old
But we've been through allot I hold
You in my hands and heart'

That's their song??? When she looks at him I can see her love and admiration for him. And I can see the love in him too. Tell me it's nothing Jack. Tell me you haven't kissed because it's not like that not that it's because of me.

'When I look in to your eyes
I see a gentle smile
That is there no matter what

You've been through much
But your caring touch
Is still there for me.
And this song is for you.
cuz i love you too.
Sister of mine.'

He loves her.... Wait a sec. 'sister of mine'... his sister... oh my god... how could I think....



************

Beccas POV



I look at Sam at the end of our dance. I don't think I ever saw such a worm smile. I smile back and she simile's even brighter in her eyes. The song end and another one begins.

"May I?" she warmly asks. I go back slowly watching him hold her. For a second he raises his look and I look in his eyes. I only saw him this hole once, with Charlie.

'The rose I gave you is still there
But you and I are gone together
Don't forget no matter what
I love you princes of the heart'

And he does, he really does. They kiss. A real kiss. I wonder if it's their first. God I hope not. They are so good together.



***********

Sams POV



Wow.

And all coherent thoughts flew away from my mind.



****************

End.