samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail- lora_232@yahoo.com

Spoilers- none

Rating: PG Characters death. Sorry guys, I was in a really bad mood.

Note- thank you Anne-Marie!!


Dreams. The windows to your mind. The heart of your life. And your worst fears. I can't dream any more. I fell asleep. After a few minutes (god only knows how many) I woke up screaming inside. It took me a while to even acknowledge I was screaming. God I miss them. If I could only change the past... I'd do anything to just be able to go there and change it. It's like when I was a kid. Every morning when I woke up with pain all over, paralyzing me, My father told me he would do anything to go back, so he wouldn't have drank and would never have hurt me. And every night he drank again. I knew it was all empty and I never really cared about that. I knew we could never go back. Now I wish for the same. She held out her hand to me. Asking me to come. Trying her best to save what can never be saved. And she knew it. I asked her to go so she wouldn't see it. I wish she would've let me go without needing Daniel to take her away. She asked him for a few seconds alone with me. I wish she hadn't. I loved her so much for so long. Watching her crying was too hard, especial knowing I'm the reason. I never thought I'd hear those words pronounced by our lips, from our soul. I love you too, Sam. I didn't get a chance to say it. I know you knew Sam. They left silently a few minutes ago and I already miss them. So much left to be said. As I feel it taking control of my mind and slowly destroying everything that Jack O'Neill is I pick up my gun. Please make this fast. And god, please help them win this battle, cuz' I can't win my last one. Sam's head snapped as she heard the shot. He's gone. There is a saying 'we've lost this battle but we will win the war'. All she thought was 'damn this war. He saved us so many times. I won the battle for this amazing heart but I lost the one for that incredible mind. I'm sorry Jack. You've won the important battles. Now I fight for you'.



Well... the end... I guess.

Don't ask where that came from. I'm really not my self. You like? Efrat